We prepare financial statements in accordance with international accounting standards – such as IAS 19 and the corresponding standards under US GAAP (FASB ASC 715-730) – and with national accounting standards – Swiss GAAP FER 16. This includes in particular:
- Performing financial and demographic calculation assumptions
- Calculating pension obligations and preparing them for the company’s annual report
- Creating audit-compliant reports
- Deriving effects on the balance sheet and the income statement of the company
- Consolidating figures of subsidiaries
- Maintaining contact with the auditors and, in particular, reporting to them
With 20 specialists in the field of international accounting standards, we carried out accounting, consolidation and global coordination for around 250 companies in 2018. Among other things, this is possible thanks to our modern tools developed in-house, such as the IAS 19 Live Tool.